We are pleased to announce the launch of an updated Triton appearance and user interface to ensure the online media and social media simulator retains a high level of realism. These updates follow recent platform changes by the major social media companies including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Changes to the simulator include:
- A switch to round avatar images. This change will be applied across the system and requires no action from existing users; however, those organisations using their logo as an avatar should check the cropping to ensure a satisfactory look.
- An updated look for social media buttons including “share,” “reply” and “retweet”.
- A “Like” option has replaced the “Favourite” button for simulated Tweets.
- The maximum tweet length has increased from 140 character to 280 characters.
- Those users who are associated with more than one exercise will see a new simplified tile system replacing the list system for organising exercises.
Commenting on these updates, Navigate Response Director, Bill Lines said:
“The social media companies are continually updating and adjusting their platforms and it is essential that our simulation platform keeps up with these changes both in terms of appearance and deeper functionality. We are constantly updating the tone and style of our simulated content, but from time-to-time larger updates to the simulator itself are required to keep up with the changing online world.”
Triton is a highly intuitive, easy to use media and social media simulator for exercises ranging from two people to two thousand. The online system is accessible via any internet browser on any internet connected device and will serve as the focal point for any exercise.
To learn more please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 3326 8451